| Kids (Grades K-5)
Elementary students have a blast discovering God’s plan for their lives in this safe and fun environment.
- Describe a time when you had to work hard. What did you enjoy about that experience? What did you not enjoy?
- Why do you think some people are harder workers than others?
- If someone is super smart, does that mean they don’t have to work as hard as others?
- Do you think it’s possible to work TOO hard? Explain why or why not.
- What should be our motivation for working hard and not being lazy?
- When you’re feeling lazy, what helps you to get going again?
Regular Meeting Times
Sundays at 9:00 and 10:30am
on the patio