| Kids (Grades K-5)
Elementary students have a blast discovering God’s plan for their lives in this safe and fun environment.
- When you’re daydreaming or just thinking your thoughts, what do you usually think about?
- Why we do often focus on the negative instead of the positive?
- Does choosing to be truthful in whatever you say and do, mean that it’s okay to say something that could be hurtful as long as it is true? Why?
- What are some ways we can train ourselves to focus on what is true?
- What can we do when we find ourselves thinking about or worrying about something negative? Or when we start to worry? For example: You have a big test coming up and you are worried you will fail it. What can you do to focus on what is true?
Regular Meeting Times
Sundays Onsite 9:00 and 10:30am
on the patio