The Patio will be a centralized, comfortable space where
people can sit in the shade with a friend or watch their children play. In a busy world we all need a place to
slow down and connect. Cornerstone will be that place.
• An inviting patio with seating and special places for guests and volunteers
• A permanent Baptistery
People connect better with food in their belly and drink in their
hand. This state-of-the-art commercial kitchen will serve as a central hub for community as it pumps out
mouthwatering confections and high quality coffee.
• Great coffee served throughout the campus
• Prep space for all ministry breakfasts and gatherings
• Full kitchen to facilitate banquets and formal events
There are thousands who worship God at Cornerstone. A no-dust road and two new parking lots will encourage them
to stay for a while and bring their friends.
• 396 new parking spots
• Your vehicle will stay clean all weekend long
• No more guilt from parking lot swearing
Infants and toddlers will learn of God’s love in their very own train station. This world-class, safe and nurturing environment features a steam engine, caboose, and store fronts where children will be served by our caring staff.
• Electronic “ticketing-counter” will improve child check-in
• Interactive elements to capture the imagination
• Fresh, clean, and nurturing environments
There is nothing more important to us than our kids. We’re going to build places kids want to come to and hate to leave. We’re going to tell them the story of Jesus.
• Remodel exterior of Kid’s Theater
• A new entrance to the train station from the patio
• A place for parents to hang out while their kids play
• Updated equipment for youth environments
Imagine your child or grandchild growing up to follow Jesus. Would there be anything better?
Now shapes then. We see this in our lives clearly…our teenage choices impact our lives today. That’s why our
students need relevant environments – where they can choose to make their faith their own. Most importantly, it will allow us to offer more
student services throughout the week and weekend.
• Hi-tech audio, video and lighting
• Dedicated space communicates value to our students
• Relevant space fosters real conversations about God
In South Asia, we are helping to reach an unreached tribe of some 1.1 million people living in a Muslim majority culture. In North India, we are helping to plant quality Christian schools in places where new churches are not accepted, but high quality English speaking schools are welcomed. In East Africa, we are helping to equip the poor to live sustainable lives that honor God, particularly among women brewers trapped in a dangerous and illegal form of alcoholism.